Moreton Eco Tealight in Floating Holder Pack
100% cotton wicks
extensive colour range
affordable, premium quality
You May Also Like
Testimonials of our satisfied customers
Hear what our happy customers have to say about candle products and service
Our Social Networks
Due to the current and evolving border restrictions as a result of COVID-19, freight times may differ from those estimated on our website. Please contact our customer service team should you have any enquiries.
Terms & Conditions
Retail Partner/Stylist Map
- The Wholesale Partner agrees to be listed on the Retail Partner / Stylist Map included on our website. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wished to be listed. Reasonable requests will not be refused.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving no less than 30 days’ notice in writing to the other party.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions, Southern Lights Candle Co may terminate this Agreement immediately without notice for reasons of serious misconduct or any other circumstances justifying immediate termination of the Wholesale Partner agreement including, but not limited to, the following:
- The Wholesale Partner does not pay any money due for payment by it, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- the Wholesale Partner engaging in wilful or deliberate behaviour that is inconsistent with the continuation of these Terms and Conditions, such as serious and persistent breach of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
- the Wholesale Partner engaging in conduct that causes serious and imminent risk to the health and safety of a person or the reputation, viability or profitability of the Southern Lights Candle Co’s business;
- the Wholesale Partner engaging in theft, fraud or assault during the course of this agreement or is charged with any offence which, in Southern Lights Candle Co’s reasonable opinion, brings the Wholesale Partner or Southern Lights Candle Co into disrepute;
- the Wholesale Partner, if an individual, becomes of unsound mind or is liable to be dealt with under any law relating to mental health;
- a representation, warranty or statement made or deemed to be made by the Wholesale Partner in this agreement is untrue or misleading;
- the Wholesale Partner is or states that it is unable to pay all its debts as and when they become due and payable;
- the Wholesale Partner is taken or must be presumed to be insolvent or unable to pay its debts under any applicable legislation;
- a receiver or receiver and manager is appointed in respect of the Wholesale Partner; or
- any material change occurring to the business of the Wholesale Partner, of which they have not given notices to Southern Lights Candle Co.
Amendment to Terms and Conditions
- The parties agree that Southern Lights Candle Co reserves the right to make any necessary amendments to these Terms and Conditions as it deems appropriate and the Wholesale Partner will be deemed to have accepted those amended Terms and Conditions upon accessing their wholesale account through the website and proceeding to order from Southern Lights Candle Co. If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
The following terms relate exclusively to "Bricks and Mortar" Retail Partner's or any business with a physical presence, offering face to face products or services to customers.
Territory means the area agreed to between the Retail Partner and Southern Lights Candle Co.
Non Exclusive Right
- Subject to the Retail Partner not being in breach of their obligations under these Terms and Conditions, Southern Lights Candle Co grants to the Retail Partner the non-exclusive right as a stockist for the Territory.
- Southern Lights Candle Co will not grant to any other stockist any rights in relation to the Southern Lights Candle Co’s products being sold by the Retail Partner within the Territory
- The parties agree and acknowledge that nothing prohibits Southern Lights Candle Co granting to a separate Retail Partner the right to operate as a Retail Partner within the Territory in relation to any Southern Lights Candle Co’s products that are not being sold by the Retail Partner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Minimum Order Requirements
- The Retail Partner acknowledges and agrees that it will, with Southern Lights Candle Co's assistance, endeavour to maximise the sales of the stocked Southern Lights Candle Co brands. The Retail Partner agrees that after a period of consultation of no less than 6 months the non-exclusive arrangement as outlined in the non-exclusive clause above may be terminated by Southern Lights Candle Co on the basis that the product sales are not sustainable to maintain a profitable relationship for both the Retail Partner and Southern Lights Candle Co.
How to contact us regarding these Terms and Condition
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, if you wish to correct or update information we hold about you or if you wish to make a complaint about a breach of these Terms and Conditions by Southern Lights Candle Co please contact us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Southern Lights Candle Co’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 16/1440 New Cleveland Road, Chandler, QLD, 4155. Our ABN is 20 127 970 594. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Shop Now. Pay Later.
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout
Select Afterpay as your payment method
Use your existing debit or credit card
Complete your checkout in seconds
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay over 4 equal instalments
Pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight away!
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay
To see Afterpay's complete terms, visit https://www.afterpay.com/terms
© 2022 Afterpay